Friday, November 16, 2012

Home Part 4: Ashlee's Bedroom

Here is the last part of my apartment tour, Ashlee's room. Like I previously mentioned Ashlee's room is small. I don't actually think it was intended to be a bedroom. We think they put up a wall in the middle of what was part of the dining room to add a....den? I'm not sure what you'd call it, but Ashlee has really made the most of her space and made it work for her, which is so important.

This is might be the only painting hanging in our apartment that I didn't do. This one is all Ashlee and I love it. Peter Bradley Adams' song Los Angeles holds a special place in my heart.

Note: Ashlee's bed is pushed up to her "closet" to the left. There is only enough room to hang a few coats in there.

Bedding/Rug: Target

I told you it was small! We can't even pull the trundle bed out all the way. However she did get her desk situated just right which is important as she has her own direct sales business (Premier Designs Jewlery) and needs a good space to work. Her room has no overhead lighting, but luckily her lamps and white walls brighten things up.

Mirrors: Ikea
Bulletin Boards: Handmade by our Grandpa



I love that Ashlee accepted the challenge of making her space work for her. Aren't her inspiration boards great?! They are so her!

I hope you enjoyed a peak into our new place! We are beyond grateful to be able to call this our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment