Friday, November 16, 2012

Home Part 3: Bedroom

Hi friends! My apartment tour is quickly coming to an end, but before it does there are a couple more spaces I want to share. I would say this is my favorite, but I love how each room of our apartment feels like me. This one feels especially like me because it's my room, duh! I lucked out with a generous sister who let me take the bigger room (which is saying alot because her "room" is teeny tiny!). My room is pretty random, eclectic and bright, but I think it reflects my style pretty well.

Quilt/Shams: Urban Outfitters (from 2008)
Afghan: made by me
Pillows: Target & Ikea
Robot: made by Ashlee & myself

A big thank you to my parents for allowing us to take this dresser and mirror off their hands. Although I'm so jealous because my mom got a beautiful vintage vanity for her birthday with a huge circle mirror to replace this set. The crate on the floor contains all my art supplies, which is a huge improvement from having them tucked away in a closet when I was living with my parents. (Also, ignore the floor. I'm not really a dirty pig, that's just how the floor looks-paint splatter, scratches and all. Ah, the joys of renting!)


Something that makes our apartment extra special is that most of the paintings and wall decor were done by me. It's pretty sweet to see my "art" on the walls. Our apartment is just one big refrigerator that I put my projects on and I LOVE it!



I would give you a tour of the closet, but it's so long and narrow that it's pretty impossible. Ashlee and I share the closet which we have jam packed. I'm thinking my wardrobe needs another brutal cleaning....mostly because the bar is bending and I'm out of hangers. I blame Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment