Tuesday, August 14, 2012

currently

I got this idea from sweet Cara! I thought it'd be a fun idea to get back into blogging, as I've obviously been a bit absent lately.

WORKING ON: Refinishing a kitchen table and chairs found at a garage sale. Organzing my ideas for blogging. Planning my future.

THINKING ABOUT: How much I want a vacation. My to-do list. How tired I am.

ANTICIPATING: My friend Janelle's wedding next month! Roadtripping to California. Seeing JENNY and MEGAN! [All wedding related.]

WATCHING: Pretty Little Liars. Make It Or Break It. [I was watching the] Olympics

READING: The Message. Skinny Rules by Bob Harper. Nylon.

EATING: Guacamole. Homemade veggie pizza. Greenbean casserole.

DRINKING: Homemade sun tea [David's Tea]. Mistletoe mocha. Water.

LISTENING: Pandora on shuffle. Village Church sermons by Matt Chandler. Joe Brooks.

THANKFUL FOR: The new television my parents got me for my birthday. My sweet cats. 

LOVING: Pretty Little Liars [more than I should]. Exerbeat for Wii. justWink cards.

WISHING: I had my own place. I was out of debt. I could sleep all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment