Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sexy Back Check In #2 & #3


Week Two:

Physical:
Walk with the mom and sister
30 day shred x2

Mental:
6 out of 7 days of piano practice

Spiritual:
Read the #shereadstruth plan everyday.


Week Three:

Physical:
30 day shred x2
Wii workout with mom

Mental:
7 days of piano practice

Spiritual:
Read the #shereads truth plan everyday. Finished Soul Detox plan and Living the Surrendered Life plan. Began Prayer plan.


I've been struggling the most physically these past two weeks. While I have been actually exercising, my goal of no soda has not been going well. It is like I'm purposefully sabotaging myself which makes me feel worse which leads to apathy. I know that is Satan's goal. In order to really get it under control I will give myself permission to have one soda this next week and then completely cut it out in week five. I also haven't been eating particularly well, but that is about to change this week. After some major fitspiration I found searching around the internet, as well as the amazing journey of my dear friend, Amanda, I am ready for the coming week. Afterall, without struggle, there is no progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment