Monday, July 30, 2012

knock-down drag-out

You may have noticed how quiet I’ve been lately. Not just on my blog, but twitter, instagram and facebook have all taken a back seat. Life has been so challenging lately. I can’t and won’t go into details on here, but I will say that this past week I was at my wits end; there seemed to be trouble everywhere I turned. It felt like it was all I could do to survive and it wasn’t without many tears.

My response has been to back off of everything-not just social networking, but also my exercise, piano and other activities. I felt like I was drowning. I still do. Everything in my life is chaos…or at least feels like it. I don’t understand the how or why.

I guess it’s just a season, but it has sure been overwhelming. I still don’t know how everything is going to work out. For now I am trying to keep my chin up, do my best and trust in God’s plan not just for my future, but for my right now.

I would love to hear, what do you do when it feels like everything is falling apart? Where do you find encouragement?

1 comment:

  1. I snuggle with James or the dogs or cats. They don't judge or question. All they want to do is make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete