Monday, June 18, 2012

Music Monday: Dia Frampton

Last Tuesday my sister and I had the priveledge of seeing Dia Frampton perform. Sweet Dia put me and my sister on her guest list via twitter. It was such a blessing because we were trying to be responsible and save money. Nate Fowler and Scars on 45 opened for her and they were amazing! I hadn't heard of Scars on 45 before, but I was so pleasantly surprised. They were awesome!

Dia was a rock star! My sister found her and her sister, Meg on Myspace back around 2006. We were so excited when we saw Dia on the first season of The Voice. I loved seeing her live! At one point she even came down into the crowd. Dia is completely adorable and such a sweetheart! We stuck around after and had a chance to meet her and talk with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment