Thursday, June 21, 2012

life lately

I've been a little quiet on the blog front lately. It's been a combination of not having access to my computer, busyness and processing recent events. That's okay though. It's been refreshing to give myself permission to step back.  I've been reevaluating where I am at in life, what I want, why I blog, lots of things. I realized that I don't HAVE to blog (shocker!), but I find so much enjoyment from it and I'm always learning something new because of it. I'm still trying to figure things out with life, faith, relationships, career, community, etc., but in the mean time I've been busy taking pictures on instagram (@heatherlydee). Below is a sneak peek at what I've been up to lately. 






Record shopping. Painting. Letter writing. Coffee drinking. Dressing like a hipster. The usual.

(If you have instagram be sure to leave your username so I can check out your photos!)

1 comment:

  1. Lærke Brink MøllerNovember 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM

    Dear Heather.
    We're a group from a university in Denmark doing a project on Hipsters. You pop op in google when typing hipster, so we were wondering, if you would categorize yourself as one or if it's mostly for fun.
    Hope you have the time to answer.
    Best regards,
    Lærke and others.

    ReplyDelete