Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jungle


Hello friends! I'm back for week four of Tuesday Shoesday with my Seychelles Jungle Boots. I've always wanted a great pair of combat-esque boots. I put this pair on my Christmas list in the off-chance that Santa was feeling generous. I originally wanted them in black. Santa did surprise me with these boots, however he couldn't get his hands on black, which actually worked in my favor because I LOVE the green.


As I've tweeted and written about previously, these boots always make me want to dress very 90s. Picture oversized shirts and cardigans paired with black leggings and slouchy socks. I also love pairing them with my faux leather jacket and a messy bun because it makes me feel like a rebel. Haha. These boots are perfection!

Dress: Red Velvet
Cardigan/Tights: Target
Shoes: Seychelles
Jewelry: Premier Designs


(All photos taken by Ashlee)

See other ways I've styled by Jungle Boots:

1 comment:

  1. those boots are nicely fit with your tights!

    ReplyDelete