Friday, May 4, 2012

top five

I thought it might be fun to share what the top five staples are in my closet. These are my basic of basics and my go-to's when I don't know what to wear.

I probably have 3-5 gray t-shirts in my closet at any given time. In my world there is no such thing as too many gray tees. I've found my very favorite at Target, but you can't go wrong with StyleMint.

For me it is really a tie between maxi skirts and leggings, but all the legging pictures looked silly. (FYI, StyleMint leggings are my fave!) A bonus with maxi skirts is when you can wear them as a dress, just add a belt to define your waist.

I couldn't live without a good cardigan; I especially love ones that add a pop of color to my outfit. The same goes for ballet flats.

After seeing Kelli's posts, I knew I needed to find myself a good chambray shirt. I love how easy it is to dress them up or down. Lucky for me I just found a great one at Old Navy, I love the cut and color.


Heather's Five Basics


Old navy shirt
$30 - oldnavy.gap.com


Boyfriend cardigan
$20 - target.com


Skirt
$15 - target.com


Flat shoes
$17 - payless.com




What are the must haves in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment