Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stroke at Midnight


If you know me, you know that when I find something I like, whether music, TV show, clothes, etc., I don't like it half-way. I fall in LOVE. I become engrossed, immersed, obsessed. You could say the same thing has happened in regards to Seychelles shoes.

I figured why not share my obsession with you! For the next few :::cough::: seven :::cough::: weeks I'm going to share my Seychelle collection. I told you I was in LOVE!

Seychelles was founded in 1984 in Los Angeles. Their designs are "vintage-inspired with a modern twist." Their style is the "perfect blend of cutting edge looks and timeless vintage details."


The Stroke at Midnight heels are the very first pair of Seychelles I got back in 2010. I'd been wanting a nice pair of nude pumps and it was kind of an accident that I ended up with these. I ordered two pairs of heels from Zappos, these and some Aldo pumps. These made the cut while the Aldos were way too small and uncomfortable.

The Stroke at Midnight heels are so classic and go with anything! I love that they have a smaller heel so I don't feel more like a giant. (Tall girls like heels too!) These are some of the most comfortable shoes I own.

Top/Tank: Target
Pants: Forever 21
Jewerly: Premier Designs
Nail Polish: Posh by Revlon

I think this is one of those pairs of shoes that I will wear until they die. Although after nearly a year and a half they still are in excellent condition. I hope they have a few more years left in them! I strongly believe that you get what you pay for and when it comes to what is on my feet I think it is a smart decision to invest in something that is going to last.



(All photos taken by Ashlee)

See other ways I've styled my Stroke at Midnight Heels:
9/9/2010
12/30/2010
8/3/2011
2/8/2012

1 comment: