Wednesday, May 9, 2012

picnic attire

The weather lately has been such a tease. Little snippets of summer-esque weather interrupted with rain showers. They say April showers bring May flowers, but the showers don't seem to be letting up. I would love nothing more than to spend a warm afternoon picnicking in the park with a good book...in this outfit. If I'm day-dreaming let's go ahead and make it a picnic date. With Ryan Gosling.
Picnic in the Park


Keyhole dress
$45 - shopruche.com


Seychelles checkered shoes
$90 - zappos.com


Madewell tote handbag
$23 - madewell.com


Stella Dot medallion jewelry
$49 - stelladot.com


Straw hat
$13 - target.com

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me while I drop everything i'm currently doing, go online & buy out every one of these things in the picture. Oh my goodness. I am so in love with the outfit! Thanks for the inspiration! (:

    ReplyDelete