Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hawk


It is week two of Tuesday Shoesday and I'm back with another lovely pair of Seychelles shoes. (See week one HERE.) Every week I'll probably tell you that the pair for the week is my favorite pair. You see I LOVE all my Seychelles for different reasons, the style, the design, the color, the details. This week is devoted to my Hawk Wedges, the second pair of Seychelles I bought.


Last April after seeing Seychelles tweet about these wedges I immediately went online to check them out. I'd been wanting some adorable wedges, especially after seeing images like THIS on pinterest. I love the subtle details of these wedges; the design and the stitching is gorgeous, plus this whiskey color gets me. They were also available in black and gray, but I didn't have anything in my closet like these and they were a must!


Blouse: Old Navy
Skirt/Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Seychelles
Jewelry: Premier Designs

These shoes gave me a new obession with wedges. I definitely prefer wedges over heels for comfort. I can easily wear these shoes for hours at a time without any discomfort. I love the vintage, oxford-ish feeling of these. They are perfect for dressing up and wearing to work, or throwing on with skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt. I absolutely adore these shoes!

(All photos taken by Ashlee)

See other ways I've styled my Hawk Wedges:
7/24/11
9/16/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment