Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Clue


Hello darlings and dears! I'm back with week three of Tuesday Shoesday. (See week one and two.) This week is dedicated to my Clue booties by Seychelles. I first saw these in the fall look book and then on Elsie's blog. I thought about them and saved for months before I was able to get them. They were definitely worth the wait!




I LOVE the details of these! They are so beautiful that when I wear them I catch myself looking at my feet all day. It was a tough choice between this mustard color or the whiskey, but I figured my Hawk Wedges are whiskey color and at the time I was obsessing over mustards, rusts and maroons. I've been trying to diversify my shoe collection by picking out statement shoes and these gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. They aren't my most comfortable Seychelles, but they are definitely some of my prettiest.


Top/Tights: Forever 21
Cardigan/Shorts: Target
Jewelry: Premier Designs
Shoes: Seychelles 

(All photos taken by Ashlee)

See other ways I've styled my Clue booties:
12/21/11

No comments:

Post a Comment