Wednesday, April 25, 2012

red hair inspiration

I need to get my hair cut and colored soon. My red has faded and my roots are getting to be noticeable. My stylist is currently on maternity leave so she is going to set me up with one of her coworkers which should hold me over until she is back in June. I've been inspired by the color of these lovely ladies. I think I might do more of a brighter red, (like Katie's picture at the bottom) for spring. I typically do highlights in the spring and summer, but I think I might stay away from them for a few more months. Do you change your hair up with the seasons?

*

*

* 

* 

*

8 comments:

  1. I love bright reds but they tend to fade fast. At least in my hair, they turn orange pretty quickly. Only a few days of that vibrant color I love. I definitely change my hair color by season though. I tend to do darker in the fall and lighter in the summer. Pretty typical but makes more sense then the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the only trouble with red is how quickly it fades. Although I've been loving how nicely it has faded.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh oh my gosh, I've been thinking about coloring my hair red for MONTHS but am scared I might not be able to pull it off. This post is tempting me more and more!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Being a redhead is so fun! :D

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of a lighter red, or you should think about doing a red ombre look. That could be fun!

    Love from another redhead,

    Kelsey :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! Red ombre would be fun! My color this time is more like the first picture. When my stylist is back from maternity leave I'll have to try that! :)

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness- that first picture of red hair makes me want to literally RUN to the drug store and get a box of dye. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are literally STUNNING my dear! :)))

    I have natural copper-y red hair...I used to despise this when I was younger and would wish that I could be "Normal" and have blonde or brown hair! ..I love it so much now!<3

    ReplyDelete