Wednesday, March 14, 2012

one girl in all the world, a chosen one

This outfit is a bit of a remix of this outfit from last month. I only realized after I took the pictures that it's nearly the same. Just a shorter dress and bright tights. I added hipster glasses after taking pictures and wore this outfit to celebrate the adoption finalization of my cousin's son. After all, nothing says "Welcome to the family baby James!" quite like bright mustard tights.

I always feel very 90's when I wear my Jungle Boots by Seychelles. I told my sister that I was going to study with Felicity and Julie, then I was off to Kimmy Gibler's birthday party with DJ Tanner, but I hoped Kathy Santoni wasn't invited and afterward I was going to patrol for vampires with Buffy, Willow and Xander.



Shirt: Stylemint
Dress: H&M
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Seychelles
Jewelry: Premier Designs Jewlery

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this outfit, especially the tights!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great pair of legs in tights!

    ReplyDelete