Sunday, March 18, 2012

looking forward

I feel like I have so many things to look forward to this week. It's shaping up to be a busy week, but there are so many fun things that I cannot wait for.

1. My jewelry from Ashlee's training show should arrive on Tuesday!

2. Red Velvet Spring Collection is released tomorrow. I think I might need to get the Bike Ride Dress!

3. I'm getting a sweet tax refund and treated myself to a couple pairs of Seychelles. My fave!

4. I'm going to Twin Falls this weekend. Ashlee has her first jewerly show and I'll get to see my grandma for the first time since Christmas. This is her on her 90th birthday last year.

5. Tyrone is playing in Boise on Wednesday and Ashlee and I are doing merch for him again. I am loving his new album. It's been on repeat in my car since it came out.

What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment