Wednesday, March 7, 2012

jewelry, enrollments and piano! oh my!

Hello my sweets! It's been quiet on the blogging front, which bums me out because there is so much rolling around in my head and I want to share it all. I just cannot believe how busy life has been! I've hardly had a spare moment to do anything but breathe and run to the next thing.

Work has been so crazy! We are growing by leaps and bounds, which is wonderful, however so much change means lots of growing pains. Everyday has been jam packed with things to do, which has made time fly by.

On top of work, I'm still helping/leading/coordinating our church's worship team. I have a profound respect for worship leaders since I've begun. It is time consuming and challenging. Plus there are dozens of opinions flying around that you have to make sense of and take with a grain of salt. I'm learning, as a friend on the team said, "You can please some people all of the time and all people some of the time, but you can never please all people all of the time."

I've also been taking piano lessons. Did I tell you that? You guys!!! I'm taking PIANO LESSONS! I feel like I'm doing something I always should have been doing. My teacher is amazing! Finding her was a completely divine experience. I stumbled upon her website when searching for lessons in the area. I held onto her name for a few weeks before giving her a call and signing up for weekly lessons with her. I started the second week in February and I never want to stop. I already feel like I've learned so much and I love having the one-on-one time with my teacher. Plus she lets me pick a sucker after my lesson. Probably so the seven year old before me and the three year old after me don't make me jealous.

Oh, and my sister just signed up as a Premier Designs Jeweler. It's especially cool because I get to borrow her "jewels". She is having her launch party tomorrow night and I am thrilled for her. I'm fairly certain our house will be bursting with women playing in jewelry tomorrow night. I think she is going to be so successful! If you are interested in having a catalog party for her or if you live in the area and want to host a party, just let me know. Nothing beats earning free jewelry!

Last, but not least, I want to thank you for being such great readers. Many times I feel like my writing is going out to the void, but I know you silent readers are along for the ride. Thanks loves.

1 comment: