Wednesday, March 21, 2012

je ne regrette rien

This is what I wore to church on a rainy Sunday. I wish I had closer details of this outfit. I guess I'll have to remix the pieces in the next couple weeks. I'm so glad Spring is officially here, even though she began with a snowy, rainy day yesterday. Bring on the sunshine!

On a completely different note, I got my hair done last week and I'm loving the color. Also, I've been listening to a lot of Edith Piaf lately and daydreaming about traipsing around Paris. 

What have you been up to lately?

Top/Pants/Oxfords: Forever 21
Necklace/Bracelet: Premier Designs Jewlery
Nail Polish: Essie-Play Date

3 comments:

  1. You are darling! I love your outfit :). And I dream about Paris way too often. Have you seen Midnight In Paris? That movie makes the dreaming even worse :).

    Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are so sweet! I haven't seen that movie yet, but it's on my list. I've only heard great things about it. :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely outfit- I love the top! You look great with this hair color, it suits you <3 and I love Edith Piaf, her songs are so dreamy and romantic. I never went to Paris, but my man and I went to south France once and it was an amazing trip!

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete