Wednesday, February 15, 2012

monrovia

I love this outfit. It came together effortlessly. I think those are the best kinds of outfits. 

I've been dying for a floppy hat like Taylor's so I was excited when Target had them on sale. Plus, I've been drooling over Stylemint shirts and finally broke down and got two, plus a pair of leggings. They are seriously the softest shirts ever. My parents got me the Jungle Boots by Seychelles for Christmas. They are some of my favorite shoes and I always feel very 90s when I wear them. 

Basically this is my idea of a perfect outfit, comfortable and cute. Fabulous.






Hat: Target
Shirt: Stylemint
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Seychelles
Bracelets: Gift & Premier Jewelry
Necklace: Premier Jewelry

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy when I visit your blog - love it!! xx

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete