Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday: Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars

Omygosh you guys! I about DIED when I heard that The Civil Wars and Taylor Swift did a song together for The Hunger Games Soundtrack. You know how much I LOOOOVEE each of them, but TOGETHER?! There song Safe and Sound it so lovely! Since they released it I have been listening to it probably 8-10 times a day. If I could marry a song, it would probably be this one.

Below is a video of song. The Civil Wars were performing at Ryman Auditorium in Nashville and Taylor surprised the audience by performing with them. I heard about all over twitter and lucky for me I found this video of it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.





P.S. See HERE for my post about Taylor in Vogue.

2 comments:

  1. OMYGOODNESS! I KNOW! I absolutely adore this song....its just so gorgeous. :) I love this video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If I could marry a song it would probably be this one"--- HAHAHAHA! You are so funny! I love it : )

    ReplyDelete