Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jenny & NYE

How is January almost over?! That's just crazy talk! I figured it was about time..ahem...to post pictures from when Jenny was here and our New Years Eve. Jenny flew in on Friday and we had a fun few days together. For New Years we got all fancied up, spent some time at our aunt and uncle's house, took silly pictures, went out to The Matador, then got home in time for more pictures and drinks before midnight.

Jessica. Heather. James. Jenny. Ashlee.
This is our "we found a baby" face. (Poor James.)

I don't remember what this face was, but obvi it was a good one.

Then we started posing with inanimate objects.

All dressed up. (Notice my Red Velvet dress?)


Photobooth fun. A must.

On Monday we had breakfast with Eric before he went back to school.

Monday was for exploring Freak Alley, The Record Exchange, a muscle man, chips, gummy bears and Burlesque.

Until next time or as Cher would say, "You haven't seen the last of me."

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I love friends that you can have weird photo fun with...I love the phone picture...:-)

    ReplyDelete