Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Icon Friday: Coury

Hello darlings! How is your week going? My week has been insanely busy! Today I want to share with you a lovely lady who endlessly inspires me.

Miss Coury Combs of Fancy Treehouse is a fashion blogger based in Nashville, Tennessee. She has her own shop where she sells the cutest clothes, many of which you see on her blog. I just adore her style. Coury is whimsical and one of a kind. She always looks lovely and graceful. Even the details of her outfits are perfect. From rings and bags to shoes and hats, Coury always looks put together and polished.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

After looking at Coury's blog I want to:
1. Try new color combinations and color blocking
2. Be more thoughtful in choosing accessories
3. Layer: skirts, dresses, sweaters, shirts
4. Wear more tights and knee socks
5. Stroll through the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment