Monday, January 16, 2012

Best of 2011: TV

Hey lovelies! I hope you've had a fantastic weekend! I'm sure enjoying an extra day off today! This week I want to share what I think are some of the bests of 2011 including, television shows, movies, music, books and blogs. Many may not be FROM 2011, but that is when I discovered them, so just go with me on this.

First, let's start with TV. These are 11 television shows that I watched in 2011. Many of these are available on instant Netflix, by the way. What were you watching in 2011? What are you watching now? What shows must I see?

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

2. Veronica Mars

3. Better off Ted
4. Make It Or Break It
5. Pushing Daisies

6. Miranda
7. Switched at Birth
8. Bill & Giuliana

9. Ruby
10. Lost

11. Drop Dead Diva

3 comments:

  1. I also started watching Buffy for the first time a few months ago on Netflix! So addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love instant netflix. best. thing. ever. I also re-watched a lot of Buffy (one of my all time favorites), King of the Hill, Law and Order SVU, Breaking Bad, and Mad Men (which was my absolute new favorite for the year!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Veronica Mars!

    I've been obsessed with Gossip Girl lately on Netflix. And my most recent loves that are on tv are Pan Am and Grey's (obvi).

    ReplyDelete