Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Best of 2011: Books

I did a LOT of reading in 2011. I wish I had kept count of all the books I read last year. As I try to tally in my head, my guess is that I read over 40 books last year. Is that normal?! Haha! I LOVE getting lost in books and obviously 2011 was no exception for that. While I enjoyed just about every book I read last year, below are 11 of the most notable. Each of these books left quite an impression on me. I've linked to past posts I've written about the books.

What is on your book shelf or night stand or on hold at the library? What do I need to add to my book list this year?

1. Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett

3. Life Without Limbs by Nick Vujicic
4. Between a Rock and a Hard Place by Aron Ralston
5. Savannah Series by Denise Hildreth (See additional post HERE)

6. Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
7. Working It Out by Abby Rike

8. Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist

9. Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff
10. Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure

11. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

2 comments:

  1. *see these (and follow or suscribe) blogs!*

    http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com
    http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Never let me go...did not like it much..I also read the help (loved!). Some of these books look interesting!

    ReplyDelete