Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

One of the blogs that I love reading is Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky. She is so creative and has such great style. Plus, her hair! I LOVE her hair! I was inspired after reading her post about fall color and winterizing a summer dress. The colors of her post reminded me of a hand-me-down dress from Jenny. I knew I wanted to recreate it, so that's what I did on Sunday. I also used Promise's Messy Bun Video Tutorial to do my hair. It is so EASY! I love it! I think it's my new favorite way to do my hair. I love finding people who share new perspectives. I never would have put this outfit together on own or done my hair like this, but I love how it came together.


Dress: From Jenny
Cardigan: Forever 21
Scarf: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Seychelles
Bracelets: Premier Jewlery
Starlette Sparkler: Giant Dwarf Etsy



1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Great job! I love Delightfully Tacky and have often thought about pulling together an Elizabeth-style outfit. Time to actually do it!

    ReplyDelete