Saturday, December 31, 2011

new years eve

Oh my! This month has gotten away from me! I've been dying to blog, but I've been quiet mostly because I've been trying to accomplish the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the month. That and the holidays have been a whirlwind! I have all these grand ideas in my head and so much to share, but at the moment my hair is up in a towel and I'm rushing to get ready, run errands and pick up my bestie, Jenny, at the airport! I'm so excited to be spending New Years Eve with her and Ashlee! It will be lovely!

I'm going to leave you to enjoy this sickingly adorable video that has been flying around the interwebs this week. I mean really?! If this doesn't make you swoon, I'm not sure you have a heart. ;)



P.S. I may or may not have been surprised with a piano for Christmas! I'll share the whole story soon.

Until next year my loves. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I love that video so, so much!!

    I'm new to your blog, but I must say I love it! You seem pretty darn awesome :)

    ReplyDelete