Wednesday, December 7, 2011

alright

Oh man. This has been one of those weeks. If it could go wrong. It did. I'm not even sure how I've made it this far. Earlier today I was sitting at my desk telling myself that I could not cry at work. I'm blaming most of this week on my hormones. (Ladies, you know what I mean.) I'm also blaming technology for freaking out on me, causing me to get behind on work. It's just been a ridiculous week. I hope that your week has been a million times better than mine.

I'm praying that tomorrow is better. Sometimes in the midst of the craziness it's difficult to get perspective. I will feel better. I will get caught up at work. The world won't end. Everything will be alright.


1 comment:

  1. hang in there! I haven't had the greatest week either :(

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete