Tuesday, October 11, 2011

emma stone red.

I finally had my hair done yesterday. I'm so bad about going in between cuts and colors to have my bangs trimmed. It feels good to be able to see again! I saw Emma Stone on the cover of a People Style magazine a month or so ago and I loved her hair color. So when I went into the salon I had her in mind. I really like how it turned out and it's nice to give my hair a break from the blonde highlights.

Not the best lighting, but you get the idea.


My inspiration:


While we were in the salon we were talking about Halloween costume ideas. By the time my hair was done I jokingly said that I should be Emma Stone for Halloween. Ashlee took it a step further and said I should be Olive Penderghast! I think that would be fun! I might go for it with my new hair! I should get a card that plays Pocket Full of Sunshine! And who knows, maybe I'll find my very own Woodchuck Todd. ;)





2 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful color! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete