Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beauty Department

I'm a little late to the game, but have you check out The Beauty Department? If you are behind the times like me, it is a website run by Lauren Conrad, Kristin Ess and Amy Nadine, devoted to everything related to beauty. My blog roll is full of fashion, craft, lifestyle, faith blogs, but I haven't really found good beauty blogs.


When I stumbled across The Beauty Department I knew I'd hit the jackpot! They share tutorials and such about hair, makeup, inspiration, etc. I have been through all the pages. Twice. Okay, okay, three times. They give practical and easy tips and tricks that make me feel like EVEN I could do them. Below are links to some of my favorite posts so far.

Good Morning, Mr. Blemish!

Pin It Up, Girl! Hair Tutorial

The Long + The Short Of It Hair Tutorial

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Blue Moon Nail Tutorial (Did this last weekend! Loved it!)

A Clean Canvas: Blow Dry Basics

Hydration Station

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I found this site over the summer...so useful!!

    ReplyDelete