Monday, August 1, 2011

26 before 27

Today is my BIRTHDAY! Well, mine and my sister's. We turn 26 today. What is that saying? The days are long, but the years are short. So true!

Twenty five was a challenging year, but then again, aren't they all? I learned a lot about myself in this past year and what I am really capable of. I am hoping that this next year is a beautiful one.


The past two years I've shared 24 goals and 25 goals to accomplish. This year is no different.

I LOVE setting these goals because even though I may not complete them ALL, I am striving and I am trying and that's really what matters. So here goes nothing.

1. Take a trip to Seattle
2. Take a trip to Los Angeles
3. Plan a trip out of the country for 2013
4. Go to a concert
5. Meet Amanda


6. Move out
7. Buy a car
8. Buy a bicycle
9. Create a monthly budget and stick to it
10. Pay off my small student loan


11. Re-read all the Harry Potter books
12. Read The Hunger Games
13. Read Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
14. Read Unlimited by Jillian Michaels
15. Watch all of Steve Martin’s movies and read all his books

photo by ashlee

16. Create a self portrait
17. Make macarons
18. Design/sew a dress
19. Plan a photo shoot with Ashlee
20. Paint a picture


21. Take a class (zumba/yoga/dance/voice/piano/guitar)
22. Practice guitar 3-4 days a week/learn a song
23. Learn how to do a fishtail braid
24. Complete all 30 days of Jillian's 30 day Shred
25. Host a Finding Kind (Kind Campaign) viewing party at church

26. Go zip-lining in Whistler

source

So here is to another year of life! Another year to make mistakes. Another year to learn lessons. Another year to go on adventures. And another year to love.

Happy Birthday sister! I'm so glad we can share this day together. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! :-) 26 is not that bad...I think it is a wonderful age to do so much!

    ReplyDelete