Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday: Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers

Saturday night my family saw Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers perform at an outdoor concert. It was an early birthday present for Ashlee and I and I've been looking forward to it for months. We had a fabulous evening and great seats! Steve is an amazing performer (hilarious and entertaining) and the Steep Canyon Rangers were fantastic. Steve was makes me want to learn how to play the banjo! :) I especially loved the songs: Jubilation Day, Athesists Don't Have No Songs, Can't Sit Down, Go Away Stop Turn Around Come Back and King Tut. Enjoy the pictures below that Ashlee took!

Ashlee and I

Dad Mom Ashlee and I








1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love Steve Martin! It looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete