Saturday, July 30, 2011

25 before 26 recap

Hi darlings! Sorry I have been MIA; work drained me this week. I was COMPLETELY on my OWN because EVERYONE in my office was either on vacation or working out of town. Talk about nerve-wracking! I'm only a temp who has been there less than three months! I guess it shows that they have faith in my skills and abilities otherwise I wouldn't have been left on my own. It surprisingly went VERY well, but I was SO busy. I'm looking forward to having my co-workers back next week!

Tonight Ashlee and I are going to The Matador to celebrate our birthday with a few local friends. I'm really looking forward to it! I see stuffed jalapenos, nachos and margaritas in my future! Yum!

Seeing as how my birthday is just around the corner (MONDAY!), I decided I wanted to do a recap of my 25 before 26 goals. While I didn't accomplish them all, I did do quite a bit.

*1. Visit Jenny in Georgia & go to Tybee Island *10/28/10-11/1/10
2. Meet Amanda irl! (THIS MUST HAPPEN IN THE NEXT YEAR!)
*3. Get a more permanent job (that I like)
*4. Visit my Seattle girls (I only got two see a couple of my girls.)
*5. Go back to my natural hair color (As close to natural as I'll get.)

*6. Go on a road trip *May 31-June 7
7. Do 1+ DIY project a month
*8. Get/Stay out of debt/save $ *Out of credit card debt in 12/10
9. Move out of my parents' house (NEXT YEAR?)
*10. Get current on my photo albums (Still in progress.)

*11. Get a record player & start a vinyl collection *4/9/11
12. Get a second tattoo (NOT YET)
13. Run a 5k
14. Buy a car
15. Go to Coachella Music Festival in Indio, CA

16. Go to a midnight showing of a movie opening
17. Go on a date (I don't know whether to laugh or cry that this hasn't happened. Ha!)
*18. Re-watch & catch-up on Grey's Anatomy *I just need to see season seven (also watched all of Buffy)
19. Read the complete works of Jane Austen (I got part way through of Sense and Sensibility...)
20. Stitch a needlework/embroidery sampler (I bought a book, does that count?)

*21. Go on a hike *8/10
*22. Go to Canada (Whistler/Vancouver/Victoria) *8/10

23. Add more merchandise to my etsy shop and reach 50sales.
*24. Re-create/paint the Paul Smith rug hanging shown in Carrie's apartment in the Sex & The City Movie (inspired by Miss James) *started sketching
*25. Take a dance class *change to guitar class 4/11-5/11

source

There is so much to look forward to in the coming month! We begin August with my BIRTHDAY! Plus, I am in the process of writing my 26 before 27 goals, as well as a Happiness Project update. Next month you can look forward to some guest posts from some of my favorite bloggers, as well as a special giveaway! I can't wait to share these things with you! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! (one day early) I've been doing the Day Zero Project which is similar- 101 things in 1001 days!

    www.dayzeroproject.com

    ReplyDelete