Thursday, June 16, 2011

update

I have been out of the blogging loop lately. After we got back from our road trip, I worked part of Friday and then went out of town again to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday. I went back to work Monday, but has been hard to get back into the swing of things.

On Tuesday morning while at work I got so dizzy and hot that I almost passed out. After being gone for almost two weeks of work I felt bad leaving, but went home early to rest and recover. I am so grateful for this temp job. My boss and co-workers are kind and I am really enjoying the work. One co-worker told me today how much they appreciate me and what a good job I'm doing. She said they will be looking to permanently fill the position in the next couple weeks and encouraged me to apply.

I have also applied for another part, part time position that would actually be in the ministry field. Plus Ashlee and I are considering another business opportunity. I'm praying that God goes before me and makes it clear what I should do. Well I'm off to watch a movie, but I just wanted to share a little update with you.

source

1 comment:

  1. Blessings on your new venture!
    It's so hard to be in ministry these days...or at least make a living out of it. That would be really exciting for you!

    And you and Ashlee make a great team. I'll be excited to see what you two do together :-)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete