Monday, June 6, 2011

Salt Lake City

Hi friends! For those of you just tuning in, my sister, Ashlee, and I are helping our best friend, Jenny move from Savannah back to Seattle.

Today was our fourth day on the road and SO LONG! I can't even begin to recap today, but for more details you can check out Ashlee's blog post.


My favorite part was Sweet Melissa's Vegetarian Cafe in Laramie, Wyoming. I found it on Yelp after we had a difficult time trying to find food in Cheyenne. I had a falafel pita and it was delicious! Next second favorite part was dinner at In-N-Out tonight.


My least favorite part of today was driving between Little America, Wyoming and Salt Lake City, Utah. It was so unbelievably windy! There were notices that there were 45mph+ winds. Then it started raining. Then a jerk of a truck driver was speeding and tail-gating and being an all around gem. We ended up calling the police because it was really scary.


It was probably a 13 hour day on the road and our motel tonight is pretty sketchy. Tomorrow is going to be a nice, short day. I cannot wait to get home and sleep in my own bed.


Goodnight from Utah!

1 comment:

  1. i haaate tail gaters. i end up going even slower just to spite them :D

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete