Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Home!

We are finally in Idaho and made it safely home today! You can read Ashlee's amazing post about our drive today. In five days we have been in nine states. (Georgia. Tennesse. Kentucky. Missouri. Iowa. Nebraska. Wyoming. Utah. Idaho.) Whoa. And poor Jenny has another day of travel, but luckily not until Thursday.


We were grateful to get out of our hotel, but it took awhile to get on the road after fueling up and searching for a Starbucks. Once on the road, it wasn't long before we started seeing signs for Boise.


We only needed to make one stop, in Rupert for fuel and french fries, and made it home around 12:30pm. It was nice to see our Mom and kitties! Then mom took us out for lunch. We've been watching Better Off Ted all afternoon. (Are you ready? Yes, I'm ready!) It feels so good to be out of the car!

This evening we went to Boise Fry Company for dinner. From 6:00 - 9:00 pm tonight Boise Fry Company is donating 20% of their sales to my uncle's non-profit Wish Granters. Wish Granters is an Idaho non-profit that grants wishes to adults 18+ with terminal illness, currently serving Ada and Canyon counties. If you feel called, you can donate to Wish Granters HERE.


Now we are home, watching the Voice, (Go Dia Frampton!), and we just did a face oil cleanse. It was so simple and my skin feels so smooth; I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. (Does that make me weird? Probably. Hi, I'm Heather and I can't wait to clean my face!) I think I've been in the car too long in the past five days, it is definitely time to make margs.

Goodnight from Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment