Saturday, May 14, 2011

wicked

Tomorrow my mom, sister, a friend and I are going to see Wicked! This will be the second time for Ashlee and I. I cannot wait to see it again! While we will be seeing it in Boise and not Los Angeles, at least this time our tickets are on the floor and not in the back row. Actually, I could be anywhere in the building and still be happy! This is one of my favorite shows ever!

Here is to anyone who has been misunderstood or judged based on your appearance. Only you know what is in your heart and no one can take that away from you. Love and blessings!




source

2 comments:

  1. I saw it on Tuesday and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I've never seen the show, just read the book. Next time it swings by my city, I just might have to go:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete