Monday, May 30, 2011

Savannah, Georgia

Today Ashlee and I are enroute to Savannah, Georgia, via Minneapolis and Detroit. It is going to be a long travel day. Our flight left from Boise at 5:25am! I cannot wait to arrive and see my bff, Jenny! We will be staying with her until Friday, when we will take off on our epic road trip! I'm looking forward to a little down time in Savannah before we start our drive.

source

So here's the deal, I have posts planned for our road trip and I am hoping that I will be able to add on as we go, but I make no promises. I would love to take you along with me, but I don't know what our days are going to be like or what it will be like where we are staying. I will do my best. You are welcome to follow along on twitter, where I am certain I will be sharing more. If I can't post as I go, I will definitely share more once we are home.

Here's to friends and adventures!

1 comment: