Monday, May 2, 2011

ROAD TRIP!

Hello dears and darlings! I want to thank you for following my blog! I have so many new readers and I appreciate each one of you!

I want to share some very EXCITING news with you! My best friends (Ashlee and Jenny) and I are taking a road trip across the country! (Ashlee wrote about it here.)


At the end of the month Ashlee and I will fly to Savannah and spend a few days with Jenny while she finishes up her quarter at school. Then we will pack up her car and start our epic adventure across the country. (She will drop us off in Boise and then continue on to Seattle. I wish I could go the rest of the way, but I really need to save money.)


Our tentative schedule is:
Friday, June 3: Nashville, TN
Saturday, June 4: Springfield, MO
Sunday, June 5: Lexington, NE
Monday, June 6: Salt Lake City, UT
Tuesday, June 7: Boise, ID


We are strategically planning our stops around food and shopping. (We MUST stop at Pinkberry, Red Velvet and In N Out.) Hopefully we will be able to stay with friends and family along the way to keep our expenses down.


Jenny commented on my facebook the other day and said, "And I thought wait a second could it be, and now I know its true, I added two more to my wolfpack. Three of us wolves running around the country together looking for Pinkberry and Red Velvet...." Hahaha! Watch out for us lady wolves!


I cannot wait to see Jenny (The last time was December!) and begin our epic adventure! We are hoping to take video and I am certain there will be hundreds of pictures. I always love spending time with her and Ashlee! I have never done anything like this before and I am SO excited!

Have you ever taken a long road trip before? Any tips or must see places?

source

1 comment: