Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fearless

A couple months ago I read 'Fearless' by Max Lucado. Yesterday I found a scrap of paper with notes and quotes I wrote down when I read it and I just had to share. There is so much wisdom in Max's words.


God's well of grace has no bottom.

Emotions don't get a vote. Go back to Scripture. God's word holds rank over self-criticism and self-doubt.

About worry-be a doer, not a stewer.

God meets daily needs daily-not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed.

Above all the chaos reigns a divine plan.

We cannot go where God is not.

Putting your worry into words disrobes them. They look silly standing there naked.

1. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
2. His mercies never come to an end.
3. They are new every morning.
4. Great is thy faithfulness.
5. The Lord is my portion.

source

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing these beautiful words of wisdom! i needed this today! :)

    ReplyDelete