Friday, May 13, 2011

celebrating beauty

I don't about everyone else, but I was glad blogger was down. It made for a good reason as to why I couldn't post. That and I've been WORKING! I'm loving this temp job! It is so different from my last temp position. I'm filling in at a local college for an administrative assistant who is having surgery. After being trained Wednesday and part of yesterday, I am on my own until next Wednesday. Plus, the boss thinks that he will extend my assignment there! Yay for work!

Enough of that, below is another example of why I love Zooey Deschanel. She is one outstanding lady!

A letter from actress Zooey Deschanel to Vogue magazine.***

***

Congratulations to Zooey as TV pilot, 'The New Girl,' got picked up by FOX.

Happy Friday my loves! Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a great letter. She really is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete