Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Fever

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I have royal fever. It's very similar to Bieber fever in that it is highly contagious and there is no known cure. ;) Now all I want to do is go to London, drink tea and wear fascinators and big hats. (I promise this will be my last post about the wedding!)

Like I said earlier, I watched the royal wedding this morning. (From 2am-6:30am, to be precise.) I wasn't even planning on it, but I just couldn't help myself. I got sucked in to the beauty, the royalty and the love. It was utterly enchanting and magical. I found myself snapping pictures on my phone of the TV until my phone died. Ha!

I tweeted through the entire event and loved every moment of it. I thought the ceremony was lovely and really enjoyed the sermon.

"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."

"Every wedding is a royal wedding as we are the subjects of the King's creation."

Prince William and Prince Harry arriving at Westminster.

The princes going into the church.

Westminster Abbey as the ceremony started.

David and Victoria Beckham: my favorite wedding guests!

Pippa Middleton in Alexander McQueen. So beautiful!

Princess Kate after the ceremony. Looking lovely in McQueen. Can I borrow this dress when she is done? I LOVED it! So elegant and modest.

Princess Kate in another McQueen dress at Buckingham Palace dinner.

The happy couple! Congratulations!

1 comment: