Thursday, April 21, 2011

off and on

This seems to be a bit of an off day. Not for any particular reason either. I think part of it is uncertainty with my future, but that is nothing new. Instead of spending my time worrying, I want to spend my time in prayer. I have so many great things to look forward to and I cannot let the unknown overshadow the good things in my life.

source

So here is what I'm grateful for today.

Ashlee got us Ignite Boise tickets for tonight.

My new shoes are coming today.

Ashlee and I bought plane tickets to Georgia for our epic road trip with Jenny.

source

The life of faith is lived one day at a time, and it has to be lived not always looked forward to as though the real living were around the next corner. It is today for which we are responsible. God still owns tomorrow. –Elisabeth Elliot

source

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment