Saturday, April 16, 2011

national scrapbook day

Today is my mom's Creative Memories National Scrapbook Day. (My mom has been a consultant for over 17 years!) I will be spending all day with about 60 women working on their photos. I will be scrapbooking digitally which means all I'll need to bring is my computer. Yay for light packing! I'm behind about three years on my pictures which is right around the time I moved to California. I hope I will be super productive!

What are you doing today?


source

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Hope it's a blast :-)
    Oh man...the last time I put anything in a scrapbook was when I was about 18. I think I'm a lot more behind!
    And now there's a baby coming...oh my!
    I'm thinking I'm all about the blog-to-book stuff these days :-) Even though I have a closet full of scrapbook supplies!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was so much fun! Glad I got to spend some time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like so much fun! I'm a digital scrapbooker myself.. i guess in the form of my blog. I love real scrapbooks, but I have a habit of starting them and not finishing.. the blog just works better for me :)

    I really loved Boise when I was there last June! I was super impressed with it actually. I'd never been out that way before so I didn't know what to expect. we had dinner in the red feather lounge- yum! and then i bought a dress in a little shop nearby owned by a quite eccentric, but friendly, california lady haha

    your road trip sounds awesome! you'll love it. its my favorite way to travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete