Tuesday, April 19, 2011

found

Hi sweet friends! I loved all your comments about National Scrapbook Day. It was a fun day and I got a lot accomplished. One of these days I'll share pictures of the storybooks with you that I've made. Until then, I want to share with you some links/videos that I've stumbled across lately.

You MUST watch the Los and Losiah show. If you do nothing else for the rest of the day, you at least have to watch these four short videos. I want my very own Losiah, he is so adorable!
(Episode One, Episode Two, Episode Three, Episode Four)

Stop over and see Kelly's beautiful DIYs for Tissue Poms and a Ruffle Wreath.

I am behind the times, but have you seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? If you have seen it, good for you! If not, go watch it now; it's on instant Netflix. I love Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris and Joss Whedon. Click here to see a short trailer.

Jon Acuff: Secret to being funny
So don’t view being “un” as failure on your part. Being unamazing sometimes is an investment you make in amazing. I promise.

Bricolage is an amazing and lovely little shop hidden away in downtown Boise. Check out their website for fun goodies, Idaho love, shirts, cards and more.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment