Friday, April 29, 2011

April Reading

This month has been full of books. I've been reading so many simultaneously and still have tons on my list!


So besides the four books I've already mentioned in previous posts, (here, here and here) this is what I've been reading this month.

Sugar and Spice & Style by Lauren Conrad

Forgotten God by Francis Chan

Fearless by Max Lucado

All of the books I read were really enjoyable in their own ways and hopefully I will get around to sharing notes and things I've learned from the last two.

So what will I be reading in May? Right now I have these five books on hold at the library. I'm hoping they will come in soon because I cannot wait to read them all!

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Crazy Love by Francis Chan

Leaving by Karen Kingsbury

Stuff Christians Like by Jon Acuff

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

What have you been reading lately?

source

No comments:

Post a Comment