Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wild Thursday: Thai Pasta

I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but my good intentions got away from me. My sister suggested I start tonight. "Start what?" you ask. Start my new blog feature. For now I'm calling it Wild Thursday. This will be a feature of either a recipe or a Wiltree product or both. Tonight is both. For dinner tonight Ashlee really wanted to go out and my mom didn't want to cook so I offered to make Thai pasta using Wildtree's Thai Sesame Sun Butter Sauce (Wildtree Product Number 10738). This meal took less than 10 minutes to make!

I chopped up a bunch of veggies while I boiled spaghetti noodles. Once the noodles were cooked I rinsed them in cold water and mixed them with the vegetables. I then poured about 1/2 cup (maybe more) of the Thai Sesame Sun Butter Sauce over it and mixed it together. Voila! A delicious, healthy and easy meal in under 10 minutes!

2 small zucchini
onion
1 head of broccoli
1 red pepper



If you are interested in trying this recipe you can stop by my website and place an order. Feel free to place the order under the event listed in "My Events". AND if you place an order of $50 you get ANY item 1/2 price! They have never done this before! This means you could get any gallon of grapeseed oil, valued at $50 for only $25! Or you could get one of our bundles which start at $35.50 and go up to $89 for half off!

4 comments:

  1. YUM! I just ordered some of this stuff. I must make this. I must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have any other recipes for this product? i haven't used it yet and I want to try this one but also want to try it with chicken...looking for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Below are other recipes from the Wildtree website. You'll have to let me know what you think! :)

    http://wildtree.com/Recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeID=830

    http://wildtree.com/Recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeID=829

    http://wildtree.com/Recipes/RecipeView.aspx?RecipeID=859

    ReplyDelete