Tuesday, March 22, 2011

thank you for calling. this is heather.

Hello darlings. I've been a bit absent recently. On Friday I received a call from the temp agency I tested with and they had a job for me! Praise God! I started yesterday at a freight company. I will be working there for 2-4 weeks, taking phone calls to schedule pick up times. This job is nothing glam and there is down time between calls that gets boring, but I have picked it up quickly and so many of the people that call in are extremely friendly. I don't really have a chance to get to know the other temps because we are all on the phone all day long, but that's okay. I'm still getting used to my schedule, but I am hoping that I'll be back to blogging regularly. I'll keep this short as I want to get to bed early; working wears me out! Thank you all for your prayers!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment