Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day twenty seven: i know that i'm not easy to handle

So today was a remix within a remix. My outfit started out how you see in the first two pictures. Right after my pictures were taken my mom told my sister and I that she'd treat us to lunch if we went with her to get groceries (which we all hate to do). I figured my platforms weren't exactly practical for grocery shopping, so I opted to pull up my hair, grab my boots and borrow my sister's faux leather jacket. I like how it progressed. What do you think?



Dress a Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Premier Jewlery
Head scarf: from Forever 21 dress



Jacket: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just followed your blog! It seems like a really cool one! Cute outfit!
    love.sarahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words. I especially love the subtle detail on the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete