Thursday, March 3, 2011

day twenty nine: i'd rather be with you

I am excited for two reasons today. First, tomorrow is the last day of the 30x30 remix challenge. Second, tonight I get to see Laura Jansen, Cary Brothers and Joshua Radin perform! I have been looking forward to this night for months! I adore Joshua Radin! Ashlee, Jessica and I were able to see Cary Brothers perform last November, when he opened for Sara Bareilles, so it will be fun seeing him again. I'll be sure to tell you how it is when I share my last outfit tomorrow. Also, I'm thinking about doing a little about me post for my new readers. Do you have any questions about me that you'd like me to answer?



Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Leggings: Papaya
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: American Eagle (gift)

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for completing your 30 tomorrow! And have fun tonight -love your blog
    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete