Wednesday, March 2, 2011

day twenty eight: we need someone to deliver our silver lining now

Before the 30x30 remix challenge I only wore this dress one way. I never would have thought to pair it with the sweater. I'm anxious to see how else I can wear it once this challenge is over. Only two days left! I think I'll be overloaded once I'm able to utilize the rest of my closet. I'll have endless options!



Dress: Tucker for Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Premier Jewlery

3 comments:

  1. I really like that outfit! it's really cute, and it looks really good on you!
    love.sarahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!! I can't wait to see the rest of my closet...I've tried not to look, lest I be too tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress, I feel the same way about the dress I wore today the 30 has made me really utilize it so much better!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete